- limited liability company ('spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością' as per Code of Commercial Companies)
- joint-stock company ('spółka akcyjna' as per Code of Commercial Companies)
- foreign company branch ('oddział spółki zagranicznej' as per Code of Commercial Companies)
- sole trader
- civil law partnership ('spółka cywilna' as per Civil Code)
- registered partnership ( 'spółka jawna' as per Code of Commercial Companies)
- limited partnership ('spółka komandytowa' as per Code of Commercial Companies)
We provide a wide range of services in accounting, taxes and reporting obligations towards tax offices, Central Statistical Office of Poland (GUS), National Court Register (KRS) and National Bank of Poland (NBP). We prepare financial statements according to country regulations and International Accounting Standards (MSR).
For companies-members of capital groups, we offer consolidated group packages as per group accounting standards with time limits adjusted to the group closing schedule.
We support our clients in registration and update of company's details (or activities) in National Court register (KRS),
Tax Office, Central Statistical Office (GUS) and National Bank of Poland (NBP).
We maintain accounting registers:
- books as per Accounting Act (complete accounting)
- books as per International Accounting Standards (MSR)
- revenue and expense ledgers
- register of revenue lump sum tax
For details, check our Optimum Package, which lists a
standard scope of services for a company.
We offer also premium options which can be tailored to individual needs of our clients.
We also provide personnel and payroll services Personnel and payroll services.